NOW HIRING: Per Diem FF/EMT
October 14, 2022
Middleton Fire and Rescue is currently accepting applications to fill a few open Per- Diem FF/EMT positions. These employees’ will be hired to fill a 12 hour 6am to 6pm day shift vacancy.
Applicants are required to possess a minimum of:
- Firefighter 1 (or Higher)
- National Registry Certification as an EMT-Basic or higher level
- A valid State of NH EMS Provider license
- A valid NH driver’s license
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
Applicants will be required to pass a federal driving record and background check.
Applicants are asked to submit a letter of interest, resume, and complete the Town of Middleton Application for Employment.
Please send a letter of interest, resume, and the town application to:
- Per-Diem FF/EMT Position
- Middleton Fire and Rescue
- 192 Kings Highway